Agency Senior Carer (Days/Nights)
£10.00 - £13.00 Per Hour
Please note - This role is to work in and around the Darlington area.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our temporary care agency – Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions are recruiting dedicated and compassionate Senior Care Assistants to join our excellent team within the Darlington area, providing outstanding care to the Health & Social Care Sector.
- Aiding with resident’s personal hygiene
- Assisting with personal care and daily living activities such as serving meals and feeding, dressing, general assistance with comfort etc.
- Upholding a strong level of clinical standards
- Moving and handling
- Monitoring of condition (Weight, temperatures, pulse etc.)
- Following clinical direction of a Nurse or managerial staff
- Upholding the high standards of Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions including undergoing required training and development
- Providing first rate care whilst on shift at Medicall Temporary Care Assistant’s clients
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- You will have previous experience as a Care Assistant (6 Months+)
- Have a passion and genuine desire to provide excellent care to residents and patients
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- You will have strong communication and organisational skills an
- You will be reliable and punctual, trustworthy and honest
- Be willing to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check (paid for by Medicall*)
Why join Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions?
- return we provide opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle at competitive rates of pay
- Flexible – Ad Hoc work assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Reliable – Weekly payroll paid directly into your bank
- Simplicity – Streamlined application and onboarding process
- Complete – A first class service from our experienced consultants, including free training, free DBS* and Free Uniform!
- Supportive – Free ongoing training and development with access to The Care Certificate, Diabetes Training, Moving & Handling, Medication Training, Health & Safety Training, Epilepsy Awareness, Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Infection Control and many others!
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time for support
What can Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions offer you?
· A competitive hourly rate between - £10.00 - £13.00 Per Hour
· Regular Part time and full-time hours available in and around the Darlington area.
· Days and Nights Shifts Available
· Free DBS*
· Free Uniform
· Ongoing Training and development
If you would like any more information about this Care Assistant role then please contact Annie on 01904 530017 alternatively you can apply via Indeed/our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd or Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd or Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorizing Medicall Recruitment Ltd and Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.