£9.50 Per Hour
Please note - This role is to work in and around the Middlesbrough area.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our temporary care agency – Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions are recruiting dedicated and compassionate Care Assistants to join our excellent team within the Middlesbrough area, providing outstanding care to the Health & Social Care Sector.
The Activities Co-ordinator is part of the caring team and as such works with other staff to care for the Service Users in the Home. The person appointed to the post will be expected to have an understanding of and sympathy with elderly people.
• Promote the Company Mission Statement at all times.
• Arrange entertainment and maintain appropriate documentation in line with the monthly activities budget.
• Organise in-house and other events such as Christmas parties, Easter raffles, Summer fares and bonfire parties. Ensure that adequate supplies are purchased for the events whilst still working within the set budget.
• Organise outings for the Service Users and escort when necessary, ensuring the appropriate staffing levels, transport and venues are taken into consideration.
• Encourage Service Users to participate in the daily activities.
• Assist in completing a profile of each individual Service User’s preferences to different activities and document in care plans.
• Liaise with the Person in Charge with respect to the Service Users’ individual abilities on a regular basis.
• Work to the appropriate Codes of Practice
• Apprenticeship opportunities available
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
Happy to provide satisfactory references if successful
Be within a commutable distance to Middlesbrough.
What can Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions offer you?
· Regular Part time and full-time hours available
· Days and Nights Shifts Available
· Free DBS*
· Free Uniform
· Ongoing Training and development
If you would like any more information about this Activities Coordinator role then please contact Mike on 01904 530017 alternatively you can apply via Indeed/our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd or Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd or Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorizing Medicall Recruitment Ltd and Medicall Temporary Staffing Solutions Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.